The APHA Annual Meeting and Expo is the largest and most influential yearly gathering of public health professionals, bringing the public health community together to experience robust scientific programming, networking, social events, poster sessions and more.
It's Not Too Late to Register
Public health has been in the spotlight for the majority of 2020, and this year's brings together thousands of students, professionals, leaders and organizations to be a part of the conversation about creating he healthiest nation. Register now for the public health event of the year. Registration will remain open through the meeting, but we encourage you to register early to fully experience all educational and networking opportunities.
Attendees Can Access Content Early
To give you more time to take everything in, some sessions and events are taking place the week of Oct. 19. View the Virtual Meeting Platform by day to see what's happening early. Don't miss these early opportunities:
Create your own badge and ribbons — Be creative and show off your passion for public health. Print and cut out your APHA 2020 badge and ribbons from this template (PDF). This is not required, but it's a lot of fun!
Start connecting now!
Attendees can connect with one another and exhibitors through the Virtual Meeting Platform.
- Start connecting with attendees:
- Sign into theVirtual Meeting Platform using your email and registration ID.
- From the left navigation pane, click the "Attendee List" button to see a list of connections. Use the alphabetical search function to find attendees faster. Send a message or click the connect button next to a person's name. They will receive an email from you directly to their inbox. By contacting another attendee, you are sharing your email address. It is up to the individual to respond and continue the conversation. Note: You can view the list of presenters too!
- Start connecting with exhibitors:
- Click on Virtual Expo from the left hand navigation menu. Log in using your registration ID number.
- View the Exhibitor list to find companies you are interested in. Click the envelope icon near their name to send a message. Note that you are sharing your email address. It is up to the individual to respond and continue the conversation.
Calling all Prospective Students
You're invited to the Student-School Connection, a four-day event that will connect you with exhibiting universities, schools and programs of public health. This opportunity is free to all students. View the list of participating schools and RSVP on Eventbrite.
Lets Talk About Racism
Join APHA, The California Endowment and their partners for the half-day summit, Racism is a Public Health Crisis: Reimagining and Redefining Public Safety in a Structure of State Sanctioned, Anti-Black Violence. The summit is free and open to the public. Learn more about this event and RSVP on Eventbrite to be a part of the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about the Annual Meeting? View our FAQ page or contact us.
Beware of Scams
Tech-savvy scammers are reaching out to our attendees claiming to sell attendee lists. This is a scam! APHA exhibitors may purchase mailing lists or request to have an email sent out on their behalf. APHA does not give out attendee email addresses. Mailing lists are managed by our Exhibits Manager, Lynn Schoen. If you receive an email from anyone other than Lynn, please do not respond.