Top 10 ways to make the most of your APHA membership
- Connect with your peers by getting involved in your two free Sections/Special Primary Interest Groups.
- Attend APHA's Annual Meeting and Expo for the greatly discounted member rate, and save big on APHA Live.
- Present at the Annual Meeting or become an abstract reviewer.
- Enjoy full access to the latest public health news and research through the peer-reviewed monthly American Journal of Public Health and the award-winning newspaper The Nation's Health.
- Receive the latest public health news and advocacy alerts through member-only newsletters, Inside Public Health and Legislative Updates.
- Expand your knowledge through APHA member-only webinars.
- Save up to 30% on books and e-books at APHA Press.
- Save up to 30% on career coaching, resume review and other resources at Public Health CareerMart.
- Enjoy discounts on the CPH exam, education, travel, insurance and more with APHA's Special Member Savings.
- Save up to 50% on Continuing Education activities.
Check out our membership brochure (PDF) to learn about all the great benefits of being an APHA member. We also have great tips for you in our APHA membership videos!
All APHA members have a My APHA account where they can join Sections, SPIGs and Forums, manage their preference, update their profile and log in (at the upper right corner of any website page) to access member-only content on APHA.org.
Changed jobs? Earned a new degree?
Log in to update your profile through MyAPHA so we can keep track of your success and provide you with the latest member news and APHA activities.
APHA is the only organization that combines a nearly 150-year perspective, a broad-based member community and the ability to influence federal policy to improve the public's health. Join today — together, we will create the healthiest nation in one generation.
Join APHA today or Renew your membership