Top 10 ways to make the most of your American Public Health Association membership
- Connect with your peers by getting involved in your two free Sections/Special Primary Interest Groups.
- Attend APHA's Annual Meeting and Expo for the greatly discounted member rate.
- Present at the Annual Meeting or become an abstract reviewer.
- Enjoy full access to the latest public health news and research through the peer-reviewed monthly American Journal of Public Health and the award-winning newspaper The Nation's Health.
- Receive the latest public health news and advocacy alerts through member-only newsletters, Inside Public Health and Legislative Updates.
- Expand your knowledge through APHA member-only webinars.
- Save up to 30% on books and e-books at APHA Press.
- Save up to 30% on career coaching, resume review and other resources at Public Health CareerMart.
- Enjoy discounts on the CPH exam, education, travel, insurance and more with APHA's Special Member Savings.
- Save up to 50% on continuing education opportunities through APHA Now.
Check out our APHA membership videos to learn about all the great benefits of being an APHA member.
All APHA members have a MyAPHA account where they can join/change Sections, SPIGs and Forums, manage their preferences and update their profiles with job changes, new degrees or address changes. Log in to MyAPHA and all member-only content on APHA.org at the upper right corner of any website page.
APHA is the only organization that combines a nearly 150-year perspective, a broad-based member community and the ability to influence federal policy to improve the public's health. Join today — together, we will create the healthiest nation in one generation.
Join APHA today or Renew your membership