The APHA Annual Meeting and Expo is the largest and most influential yearly gathering of public health professionals, bringing the public health community together to experience robust scientific programming, networking, social events, poster sessions and more.
Save on Registration Fees
Register before Oct. 13 to save up to $59 (savings vary by membership category). You must be registered to access live and on-demand sessions on the Virtual Meeting Platform. Register now to save.
Virtual Means Access to More Content than Ever
APHA 2020 is all virtual, which means you have 24/7 online access to sessions and events. You won't have to choose between the content of competing sessions. Content will be available for on-demand viewing until August 2021! The Virtual Platform details this year's sessions and events. Some tips to get started:
- Already registered? Log in to the Virtual Platform to make a schedule and star your favorite events.
- A link to sessions related to the theme — "Creating the Healthiest Nation: Preventing Violence" — is in the left sidebar menu.
- Check out the COVID-19-related sessions in the left sidebar menu to find lessons learned from the front lines of the pandemic.
- View APHA-Featured Sessions to see the lineup for some of our most powerful sessions.
- Browse the list of Poster Sessions. Posters will be available starting Oct. 19.
- Earn 20.5 Continuing Education Credits. APHA is covering the cost of one CE discipline for every attendee.
Being virtual doesn't mean you can't connect with your colleagues. Here are ways to meet your fellow public health professionals:
- Attend live oral and roundtable scientific sessions to communicate directly with presenters.
- Leave a question on a presenter's discussion board. Oral, roundtable and poster presenters will answer your questions about their research.
- Visit the Virtual Public Health Expo. This year, registered attendees can send messages directly to their favorite exhibitors. Learn more about exhibiting, sponsoring and advertising.
- Attend a business meeting or social hour. Your university or member organization might be holding an event.
- Stay tuned for networking opportunities provided by APHA such as trivia, coffee talks and wellness activities.
Beware of Scams
Tech-savvy scammers are reaching out to our attendees claiming to sell attendee lists. This is a scam! APHA exhibitors may purchase mailing lists or request to have an email sent out on their behalf. APHA does not give out attendee email addresses. Mailing lists are managed by our Exhibits Manager, Lynn Schoen. If you receive an email from anyone other than Lynn, please do not respond.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about the Annual Meeting? View our FAQ page or contact us.