Register now for the Public Health Institute’s National Opioid Leadership Summit in Sacramento on June 25. Join the U.S. Surgeon General and speakers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Justice and many more for this day-long, solutions-based summit. Learn about, share and collaborate on real solutions to the opioid crisis that bridge the criminal justice, health care and public health sectors, including what’s working on the local level, successful models and policies that can be tailored to fit your community, and barriers to bringing proven interventions to scale.
In addition to a keynote address by U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams, MD, MPH, speakers include:
- Grant Baldwin, PhD, MPH, Director, Division of Unintentional Injury Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Monica Bharel MD, MPH, Commissioner of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Josh Sharfstein, MD, Vice Dean for Public Health Practice and Community Engagement at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, former Secretary of the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene from 2011 to 2014. Co-author, The Opioid Epidemic: What Everyone Needs to Know
- John Auerbach, MBA, President and CEO, Trust for America’s Health
- Mallory O’Brien, PhD, Senior Drug Policy Advisor, Bureau of Justice Assistance, US Department of Justice; Founding Director, Milwaukee Homicide Review Commission and DataShare; and Assistant Professor, Institute for Health & Equity, Medical College of Wisconsin
Learn more and register at bitly.com/PHIOpioidSummit.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.