Fillable Housing Form (PDF)
APHA hotel map and room rates (view as PDF)
See where your member group sessions are being held (PDF)
| Spargo, Inc. is the official housing vendor for the APHA Annual Meeting and does not solicit. Tech-savvy scammers often make fake reservations and websites that look real. If you book through these sites, you run the risk of arriving in San Diego and not having a hotel room. Never book from an email that does not come from an apha.org email address.
Travel Discounts — Take advantage of discounts on airfare, train fare, rental cars, and more during APHA 2018 in San Diego!
Airports — San Diego International Airport (SAN).
Visa and Travel Information — For international visitors traveling in and out of the United States, learn about what you need before arriving.
Accessible Travel Information — There are lots of options for accessible transportation available to all attendees.
Getting Around San Diego
- Public transportation — The San Diego Metropolitan Transit System (SDMTS) is dedicated to getting you where you need to go! Use the trip planner to know where and when to catch your ride. Buses, trolleys and a rail lines are part of the system and are as low as $2.25 per person each way.
- Ride share — Lyft or Uber.
- Taxi Service - Taxis are readily available at the airport. The airport is about 4 miles from the downtown area and the San Diego Convention Center. Fares from the airport are about $20. Share a ride to save money. For taxi fare information, including meter and flat rates as well as a fare calculator, visit Taxi Fare Finder.
- Download the RideYellow app to request a ride and pay with your mobile device.
- Yellow Cab — 619-444-4444 or text 777222: Include your phone number, name, and address.
- American Cab — 619-234-1111.
- FRED (Free Ride Everywhere Downtown) — FRED uses electric cars and is a fun, easy and free way to get around downtown. Download the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact the Annual Meeting team