Watch a recording of this webinar on APHA Now.
Join us for an engaging session on the future of public health as we conclude our celebration of APHA’s 150th anniversary. You will hear from four public health experts as they discuss their visions for the future of our field, bringing unique perspectives from the community, national, global and cross-sectoral levels.
- Share lessons learned from collaborative efforts to transform public health;
- Examine major threats and opportunities for the next generation; and
- Reflect on how we can engage communities and partners to create new champions for public health and equity.
Bring your own predictions and your most pressing questions about the future of public health!
- Georges Benjamin, Executive Director, American Public Health Association (moderator and panelist)
- Charlotte Haberaecker, President and CEO, Lutheran Services in America; Task Force member, Bipartisan Policy Council Public Health Forward: Modernizing the U.S. Public Health System
- Vicki Collie-Akers, Associate Professor, Population Health, Kansas University Medical Center and engaged with Lawrence-Douglas County Public Health’s efforts to build the workforce of the future
- Elisha Dunn-Georgiou, President and Executive Director, Global Health Council