This webinar is part of the Pediatric Priorities: Improving Children’s Health in the COVID-19 Era virtual event series from U.S. News & World Report, developed with support from Texas Children’s Hospital. Hear from leading experts on urgent issues in pediatric health and what children’s hospital executives, pediatric providers and key community stakeholders can do to improve the well-being of America’s young people.
- Melissa Merrick, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Prevent Child Abuse America
- Angela Haupt, Managing Editor, Health, U.S. News & World Report
- Karin L. Price, PhD, Chief of Psychology, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Ukamaka M. Oruche, PhD, RN, FAAN, Associate Professor and Director of Global Programs, Indiana University School of Nursing
- Abigail B. Schlesinger, M.D., Chief, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Integrated Care, UPMC Western Psychiatric Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh; Associate Professor of Psychiatry & Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Michael T. Sorter, MD, Director, Division of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center; Professor of Psychiatry and Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati
- Morgan Felchner, Executive Editor, News, U.S. News & World Report
Learn more and register at https://www.usnews.com/news/live-events/webinar-managing-childrens-mental-health-a-pediatric-hospital-imperative.
Questions? Contact Michael Morella.