Nearly 25 percent of young adults are hesitant about the COVID-19 vaccination, putting them at risk for severe disease.
The Pulitzer Center and Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health are hosting journalists and public health experts for an online event about reaching vaccine-hesitant teens. They will answer questions like:
- How can public health officials reach adolescents and young adults?
- What messages in social media and elsewhere resonate with them?
- How are journalists reaching younger audiences?
- Medical journalist Caleb Hellerman, director of Race for the Vaccine
- Award-winning filmmaker Janet Tobias, executive producer of Race for the Vaccine
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health experts:
Rupali Limaye, director of Behavioral and Implementation Science, International Vaccine Access Center
Nick Moran, associate director of Audience Development
Questions? Contact Brian Simpson.