The Policy Action Institute takes place on June 15 and is followed by Putting Policy Into Action on June 16. Available for in-person attendees only, Putting Policy Into Action offers an opportunity to combine the content learned the previous day with hands-on practicum.
- Virtual (June 15): includes a livestream of the Policy Action Institute and virtual networking opportunities: closed
- Full conference (June 15-16): closed
- One-day (June 15): closed
In-person registration (full and one-day) closed on June 11. We will not accept day-of registrations in person. Virtual registration will remain open through the event.
| One Day
|Regular Member, Agency Individual, Company & Consultant Individual
|Early-Career Professional, Discounted Regular & Retired Member
Employees of Agency Members recieve the member rate but must have an account at APHA. Create your individual account and then return to this page to register.
Group Registration: For inquires about group registrations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering for the event you agree to APHA's event participation policies.
- Digital Meeting Registrations are non-refundable. You will be charged the full amount and a refund will not be given for this event. You will receive access to the on-demand content after the event. If you would like to transition your virtual registration to an in-person registration you must pay the difference. To switch to an in-person registration, email email@example.com.
- In-person Registrations can be canceled up until May 19, 2023 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A $100 cancellation fee will be deducted from each refund ($35 for students, early-career professionals and discounted members). There is no refund for switching to a virtual registration, but please email email@example.com so we can provide you with virtual access.
COVID Policy: APHA is requiring all in-person attendees to provide proof of being up to date with their COVID-19 vaccination as defined by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. Up to date is defined as a completed full primary series (two shots of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or one shot of the Johnson and Johnson product; or a comparably approved vaccine if you are an international attendee) plus one updated booster (also called the bivalent booster) since Sept. 2, 2022 for people aged 12 years and older. By registering for the event, you agree to be up to date on your COVID-19 vaccination by June 15. Guests who are unable to show proof of vaccination will not be allowed to enter the event.
Mask Policy: At this time, masks are encouraged, but not required. However, this policy is subject to change based on local/state/federal public health guidelines at the time of the meeting.