During our year-long anniversary celebration, we'll be exploring our lasting impact on the nation's health and charting our course for the future.
Bookmark this page for updates as we announce events and activities. Make plans now to be part of our anniversary year!
Check out our new social media shareables:
Access to Care: A Retrospective (webinar)
March 8, 4-5 p.m. ET
Learn more and register
Save the Date for:
APHA Policy Action Institute
"Advancing Policy to Improve Health"
"150 Years of Creating the Healthiest Nation: Leading the Path Toward Equity"
Boston | Nov. 6 - 9
Visit APHA Now, the association's library of digital events to watch the following webinar recordings:
- Conquering Communicable Diseases: The Experts Tell Their Stories
- State of the Public Health Union
- AJPH Student Think Tanks Sumpoisum: Reflecting on Health Inequities in a Global Pandemic
- Access to Care: A Retrospective
- A conversation with Skip Harris, Stephen Smith biographer
- Where We Are: Real Conversations with the Faith Community about Religion, Public Health and Science
National Public Health Week Events
- Kickoff Forum: Public Health is Where You Are
- The Legacy of National Negro Health Week: Public Health in 2022
- Student Day: Mentoring Webinar
- Student Day: Young Professionals Panel
K-12: Whole Health Learning as Public Health Investment
Official Anniversary Kick-Off Video: