Dedicate some time to help out and promote our Section and its mission through volunteering. Opportunities include outreach to Section members, reviewing abstracts and papers to be presented at the APHA Annual Meeting, assisting with the Section meetings and activities before and during the Annual Meeting, and many more! Contact Membership Chair Vicki Simpson for more details.
Follow our social networks and join APHA Connect, our online member community.
Donate to APHA and the Public Health Nursing Section. Contributing to APHA will connect you to thousands of dedicated individuals and organizations that invest in APHA's mission each year with a tax-deductible contribution. The Public Health Nursing Section is committed to using donations to advance the Section mission and advocate for the health of all populations.
Short on time? You can still be more involved in our Section:
- Respond to an advocacy alert.
- Post field-related information or opportunities on your online community/listserv.
- Write an article for our Section's News & Events page.
- Encourage a colleague to join APHA.
- Review abstracts.
- Join a committee (advocacy, communication, membership, etc.)
Contact Vicki Simpson to learn more.
For leadership contact information, log into APHA Connect using your member credentials.