Employers — Meet thousands of potential job seekers. It's simple as 1,2,3:
1. Post recruitment announcements before APHA's 2018 Annual Meeting.
2. If you plan to have a representative on site, please include the information in your recruitment announcement(s).
3. Reserve an interview booth for private conversations with your potential employees. Employers are responsible for scheduling interviews.
Job Seekers — Meet employers face-to-face and take advantage of on-site interviews, resume critiques and one-on-one career coaching sessions.
1. Post resumes before the conference and note your availability for interviews at the top of the resume.
2. Here's your opportunity to be advised and counseled by expert career coach and career advisors for FREE.
3. Stop by booth #729 to pick up your Public Health CareerMart ribbon!
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.