APHA champions the health of all people in all communities. We provide many opportunities to advance professional skills and make a contribution while helping to improve the health of the public. APHA offers a friendly, supportive environment where individual contributions are highly valued.
EEO/AA/VETS/DISABILITY. APHA is strongly and actively committed to diversity in its workplace.
APHA provides competitive wages; a comprehensive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees. Our medical insurance benefits are for active employees, eligible dependents and domestic partners.
- Employee group life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Prescription drug program
- Short and long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
INVESTMENTS / RETIREMENT
- 403(b) pension plan and matching contributions
- Credit union
- Annual, Personal and Sick leave
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flextime, compressed work schedules (summer), telecommuting (eligible positions)
- Holidays (10-11 days a year)
- Lactation room
- Sick room
- Bike parking
- On-site parking
- Smart Benefits program