EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 15
APHA's Annual Meeting and Expo is the place to connect with hundreds of public health companies and thousands of influential decision-makers and professionals. There are lots of ways to be a part of the Annual Meeting. Check out our resources!
Reserve your Booth Today:
Partner with APHA:
- Build an industry presence with national and global public health professionals.
- Enhance your corporate image and build brand awareness.
- Generate greater awareness on a grassroots level.
- Network with influential decision-makers.
- Demonstrate new technologies and products.
- Connect with valuable, prospective clients.
- Increase product awareness through sampling and brand presence.
- Join the conversation and become part of the solution!
Become a Sponsor - We are happy to work with you to customize a sponsorship package that will fit the needs and goals of your company. All budgets are welcome! Contact Lynn Schoen or Angelica Walker with any questions or to get started.
What Our Exhibitors Are Saying:
"As a German company we love exhibiting at APHA - it's a great place for us not only to keep personally in touch with our clients in the US, but also to make new contacts, reaching potential clients in the field of Public Health - high ranking universities, public and private research institutes, leading companies in health related industry. We keep coming back as exhibitors for eleven years now - for us it is one of the best organized exhibitions in the US!"
--Isabel Kuckartz, VERBI Software GmbH
"Our institution looks forward to attending APHA every year. APHA is the perfect venue for our faculty, staff, students and alumni to promote the field of public health, share our institution's achievements, recruit new students to become public health leaders, and collaborate with other public health professionals and researchers."
--Taryn Mallonee, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Download the Exhibitor or Sponsor image to use as your new Twitter profile picture, or share it on your social media channels. There's no better way to let everyone know you're part of the largest public health event of the year.