This webinar is part of the Community Health Leadership Forum, a virtual event series from U.S. News & World Report focused on improving community health across the country.
In a value-based population health era, it’s become increasingly clear that keeping people well and out of the hospital depends on taking action on the social determinants of health. Hospitals, health systems, insurers and other community anchor institutions are recognizing the benefits of helping people in the realms of job opportunity, housing, food insecurity and transportation, for example, or establishing meaningful partnerships that are making a difference on wellness in the areas they serve. Hear from several institutions that are leading the way.
- Bechara Choucair, MD, Senior Vice President and Chief Health Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Kinneil Coltman, DHA, Senior Vice President and Chief Community & External Affairs Officer, Atrium Health
- Rhonda M. Medows, MD, President, Population Health Management, Providence; Chief Executive Officer, Ayin Health Solutions
- Norman L. Wright, Chief Customer Officer, Optum
- Moderator: Brian Kelly, Editorial Director and Executive Vice President, U.S. News & World Report
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org