Responding to COVID-19: A Science-Based Approach
Brought to you by the American Public Health Association and the National Academy of Medicine, the COVID-19 Conversations webinar series is exploring the state of the science surrounding the current outbreak of COVID-19 in the United States and globally, with a focus on the emerging evidence on how to best mitigate its impact. Hear from trusted experts in such fields as public health, infectious disease, risk communication, and crisis standards of care.
The 15th COVID-19 Conversations webinar will discuss the path to a COVID-19 vaccine, including steps forward in development, approval and allocation.
The webinar's expert panel:
- Jewel Mullen (Moderator), Associate Dean for Health Equity, University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
- Paul Offit, Director, Vaccine Education Center, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Julie Swann, Department Head, Edward P. Fitts Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, NC State University
- Noel Brewer, Professor, Department of Health Behavior, University of North Carolina Gillings School of Global Public Health
- Katie Greene, Visiting Policy Associate, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy
Participants can earn 1.5 CPH, CME, CNE, or CHES continuing education credits.
Speaker presentations will be followed by a Q&A session with the webinar audience.
Questions? Contact us.