Developing inventories to document and share what is known about lead service lines is a key aspect of a successful lead service line replacement program. This webinar will explore examples of developing and communicating information on number and location of LSLs from both state-based surveys and address-specific utility maps.
Fourth in the Lead Service Line Replacement Collaborative's five-part series, the webinar will provide:
- A summary of state surveys and address-specific survey maps.
- A case study from Washington state on their lead service line survey.
- A case study from DC Water on their interactive map of lead service lines in Washington, D.C.
- Results from the Environmental Defense Fund's research on communicating address-specific lead service line information.
- Scott Torpie, Engineering Advisor, Washington State Department of Health
- Maureen Schmelling, Director, Water Quality and Technology, DC Water
- Tom Neltner, Chemicals Policy Director, Environmental Defense Fund
Questions? Contact Mason Hines.