The HIV/AIDS Section provides a professional foundation for members of diverse disciplines to combine interests and expertise to fight the HIV/AIDS pandemic as well as provide leadership on HIV/AIDS-related issues.
Actions we can take to address HIV/AIDS challenges:
- Provide expertise and support to APHA staff, serving as resources and creating policies within APHA that can be used to guide advocacy efforts.
- Create a forum for sharing ideas and moving forward critical discussions in the field.
- Provide networking opportunities to expand the potential for meaningful change.
- Offer a source of mentorship for young professionals who are committed to this crucial issue.
- Thank you for your support! We look forward to working with you.
Chair: Aaron J. Diehr, PhD
Immediate Past-Chair: Randolph D. Hubach, PhD, MPH
Program Committee Co-Chairs: Perry Halkitis, PhD; Rob Stephenson, PhD
For leadership contact information, log into APHA Connect using your member credentials.