Join the Collaborative for Anti-Racism and Equity to hear from partners and discuss work to support and address racism as a public health crisis.
- Describe barriers to achieving racial equity
- Explain how governmental programs to achieve racial equity comply with the 14th Amendment and Title Vi of the Civil Rights Act of 196
- Assess community involvement in declarations of racism as a public health crisis and identify opportunities for community to be authentically centered in political processes
- Identify limitations and opportunities for narrative change in news coverage of policy efforts to declare racism a public health crisis
- Learn more about the history of declarations
- Understand their role in public health
- Learn more about APHA’s racism declarations tracking map