Just as U.S presidents deliver a State of the Union address, this webinar will feature a State of the Public Health Union address followed by a panel discussion among American Journal of Public Health authors. The webinar also will include a Q&A between audience members and the experts.
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER
- Alfredo Morabia, MD, PhD, AJPH Editor-in-Chief (Moderator)
- Dazón Diallo, Founder and President, Sister Love
- Lisa Bowleg, MA, PhD, Professor of Applied Social Psychology, The George Washington University
- Lori Freeman, Chief Executive Officer for the National Association of County and City Health Officials
- Sandro Galea, MD, MPH, DrPH, Professor and Dean, Boston University School of Public Health
- Nancy Krieger, PhD, Professor, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Jewel Mullen, MD, MPH, MPA, Associate Dean for Health Equity at Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin, and Associate Professor in the Departments of Population Health and of Internal Medicine
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.