An Interdisciplinary Panel Discussion on the Risks and Consequences
- Mollie Sherry, Atrius Health
- James Leone, Bridgewater State University
- Sarah Swettberg, Cambridge Health Alliance
Program Objectives: By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted sexual risk behaviors among adolescents.
- Identify sexual risk behaviors that adolescents have engaged in during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Describe the changes in health outcomes among adolescents engaging in risky sexual behaviors during the COVID-9 Pandemic.
Questions? Contact Michelle S. Williams.