APHA 2022 Annual Meeting and Expo
150 Years of Creating the Healthiest Nation: Leading the Path Toward Equity
We are excited to convene for the upcoming 2022 APHA Annual Meeting, scheduled on Nov. 6-9, 2022 in Boston, MA! To help you prepare for this year's events, here are a few happenings you can expect during the annual meeting:
- Participated in this year's Development Challenge? Stop by the SA Expo booth to pick up your SA swag!
- Network with fellow students and enjoy interesting panel discussions at the 21st National Student Meeting on Saturday, Nov. 5th from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (Registration required.)
- Join our Speed Mentoring event on Sunday, Nov. 6 from 1-4 p.m. to hear from our extraordinary panel and meet with potential mentors.
- Eat, drink, and meet new friends at our Student & Early Career Professional Social happening Monday, Nov. 7 from 7:30-9:30 p.m. at Pellas Gallery in Back Bay.
- Come hear the SA's accomplishments and future plans at the Student Assembly Business Meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 8 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Click here for a full list of events that are endorsed or sponsored by the Student Assembly.
For those unable to attend the Annual Meeting in person, a digital version of the program will be held on Nov. 14-16. You will have access to over 120 recorded sessions, including the Featured and General Session, and up to two additional sessions selected by each APHA section. You will even have the option to participate in the live Opening General Session on Nov. 6. Join us at this year's event to engage, collaborate, and grow with other public health professionals!
2020-2021 Year in Review
Check out the 2020-2021 Year in Review to read the Student Assembly's amazing accomplishments over the last year.
National Public Health Week: Recap and Reflections
Thank you for celebrating APHA's National Public Health Week (NPHW)! This year's theme was "Public Health is Where You Are". Keep the NPHW energy going by watching a webinar recording, exploring different public health topics through fact sheets, infographics, and shareables, or taking action on public health with your local elected leaders.
During NPHW, we asked our APHA board representatives to reflect on the daily themes. See the links below to read their reflections:
Next year's NPHW will be held April 3-9, 2023. See you then!