Why should you join the Public Health Social work Section?
- Take advantage of opportunities for mentorship and networking.
- Collaborate with other Sections and partners inside and outside of APHA.
- Engage in APHA governance.
- Attend and present at the APHA Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- Influence APHA policies and priorities.
- Take part in student opportunities, such as scholarships, fellowships and internships.
- Participate in APHA Connect.
- Stay up to date with the latest public health and social work research and news.
- Nominate colleagues for Section awards.
- Get access to relevant job opportunities and professional development resources.
Learn more the benefits of joining APHA.