The Section enhances public health through the application of chiropractic knowledge to the community.
- To promote collaboration between chiropractic and other health care professions
- To disseminate public health research
- To promote conservative care in community health
- To support chiropractic care inclusion in public health
- To encourage participation of the chiropractic profession in public health, APHA and the CHC Section
- To collaborate with the APHA community in advancing public health policy