APHA Executive Director Georges Benjamin, MD, is a speaker for this Boston University School of Public Health webinar that's part of the Dean's Coronavirus Seminar Series and is being offered in partnership with APHA as part of National Public Health Week.
- Opening Remarks — Sandro Galea, Dean and Robert A. Knox Professor, Boston University School of Public Health
- Framing the Issue — Georges Benjamin, APHA executive director
- Public Health's Response to Crisis: City Challenges — Mary Bassett, former New York City health commissioner; director of the FXB Center for Health and Human Rights, Harvard University
- Public Health's Response to Crisis: Cities and States — John Auerbach, Trust for America's Health president and CEO; former Massachusetts public health commissioner and former executive director of the Boston Public Health Commission
- Moderated Q&A with the audience
Questions? Contact Meredith Brown.