Learn more about the Bloomberg Fellows Program and its fully funded Master of Public Health degree through the Bloomberg American Health Initiative's webinar series featuring Bloomberg Fellows, collaborating organizations and faculty.
Each webinar will highlight an issue considered one of the five critical challenges facing the United States — addiction and overdose, adolescent health, environmental challenges, obesity and the food system, and violence. Webinar topics will include:
- Bloomberg American Health Initiative overview: Education, Research, Practice
- Bloomberg Fellows Program benefits
- Focus area: Choosing the right focus area, research projects, course examples
- Bloomberg Fellow & collaborating organization spotlight
- How to apply
- Q&A Session
Spring 2020 webinar registration:
- Environmental Challenges: Tuesday, March 10, 1- 2 p.m. — Register
- Adolescent Health: Thursday, March 12, 1 - 2 p.m. — Register
- Addiction & Overdose: Wednesday, March 18, 1- 2 p.m. — Register
- Violence: Thursday, March 19, 1-2 p.m. — Register
- Obesity & the Food System: Friday, March 20, 1- 2 p.m. — Register
Questions? Contact BloombergFellowsMPH@jhu.edu.