During the fourth webinar of the "Advancing Health Equity in Local Health Departments" series, we’ll discuss:
- What do we mean by “transformative change” and why this is essential to advancing health equity?
- How Douglas County (Omaha) is building a supportive cohort of local health equity leaders.
- How Minnesota is changing the narrative around health and confronting root causes of inequity.
- How HIP and others are building a health equity movement and supporting innovation.
- Resources to help your health department champion transformative change to advance health equity.
We recommend folks read the Alameda County and Kansas City case studies before the webinar.
Lili Farhang, MPH, Co-Director, Human Impact Partners
Andy Wessel, MPH – Community Health Planner at Douglas County Health Department
Jeanne F. Ayers, RN, MPH – Chief Health Equity Strategist and Assistant Commissioner for the Minnesota Department of Health
Jonathan Heller (facilitator), Co-Director, Human Impact Partners
Questions? Contact Human Impact Partners.
This webinar is limited to the first 1,000 attendees. If you register for the webinar but can't attend the live presentation on Feb. 15, you'll receive an email after the webinar with a link to an archived recording of the event.