Hosted by the Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, Case Western Reserve University
The symposium will feature keynote presentations by renowned disparities researchers and community leaders, a poster session highlighting academic research and community programs, networking session and an interactive panel discussion.
- Special session focused on cancer disparities in vastly underserved populations:
- Sexual and gender minorities
- Muslim women
- Invited presentations from meritorious scientific and community program abstracts
- Interactive panel discussion, poster session, and networking opportunities
- Attendees are eligible to receive six continuing research education credits (CRECs) or six continuing education contact hours (CECH) units of advanced level training in health education.
For more information and to register: https://case.edu/cancer/events/4th-annual-cancer-disparities-symposium.
Questions? Contact Mary Wright.