Whether you’re a dentist or a dental educator, Dentistry for the Modern Age offers an engaging, interactive opportunity to hone your skills by participating in one of two streams: How to Provide Excellent Care or How to Teach Evidence-Based Dentistry.
Dentists enrolled in How to Provide Excellent Care will learn how to:
- Quickly identify the most up-to-date clinical recommendations.
- Confidently apply this research to patient care.
- Become better dentists by practicing scientifically informed treatment.
Educators enrolled in How to Teach EBD will learn how to:
- Build an EBD curriculum.
- Teach others to integrate EBD into chairside manner.
- Harness the power of small-group learning, including case-based learning and POGIL (Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning).
Attendees will earn 21 continuing education credits.
This workshop is presented by the ADA’s Center for EBD and supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Colgate. For more information and to register, visit ADA.org/modern, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.