The Excellence in Epidemiology conference will bring together epidemiology, pharmacoepidemiology, signal detection and risk management professionals to discuss strategic ways to build robust data-gathering techniques to optimize their utilization and acquisition of data sources.
- Overcome data limitations to retrieve quality data for epidemiology safety research.
- Analyze safety measures for specific populations to efficiently assess benefit-risk analysis.
- Facilitate patient preference studies to determine the benefit-risk tradeoffs for treatment.
- Leverage electronic medical records (EMRs) for population health research to conduct in-depth epidemiologic investigations.
- Uncover the impact of new technology in epidemiology to adapt to new epidemiology trends.
Learn more on the conference website.
Questions? Contact Kirill Pokotilov.