SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 Exposure Prevention Materials and Resources
During this unprecedented COVID-19 Global Pandemic, we hope you are staying safe and well. Many of our OHS Section members are involved in the public health response to SARS-CoV-2. Here are some resources available to you.
World Health Organization & International Labor Organization
- WHO, Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19
- WHO/WPRO, The COVID-19 risk communication package for health care facilities
- WHO, Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak: Rights, roles and responsibilities of health workers, including key considerations for occupational safety and health (English only)
- WHO, ePROTECT respiratory occupational health and safety
- WHO and ILO, Occupational safety and health in public health emergencies: A manual for protecting health workers and responders (English only)
- ILO and WHO, Work improvement in health services (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arab, Chinese)
- ILO, Guidelines on Decent Work in Public Emergency Services (English only)
Worker Health is Public Health!
Activities, Programs, and Scholarships at APHA Annual Meetings (WILL BE UPDATED AS WE KNOW MORE ABOUT APHA 2020 MEETING)
The OHS Section's Agenda at the 2019 was packed with great sessions!
Our Section also puts together a beautiful, printed program. They go fast, so if you miss getting one, you can find it at this Dropbox link.