APHA's Public Health Awards Ceremony and Luncheon recognizes individuals who will receive the association's most distinguished awards. APHA honors those who exemplify professionalism and dedication to the field of public health.
Join us at the event on Tuesday, Oct. 26, Noon - 2 p.m. Tickets can be purchased during the registration process or can be added by logging back in to your registration record.
APHA awards include:
- Sedgwick Memorial Medal
- APHA Award for Excellence
- David P. Rall Award for Advocacy
- Helen Rodriguez-Trias Award
- Lyndon Haviland Public Health Mentoring Award
- Martha May Eliot Award
- Milton and Ruth Roemer Prize
- Victor Sidel and Barry Levy Award for Peace
- Ayman El-Mohandes Young Professional Public Health Innovation Award
Read about our 2021 award winners.