We're excited you will be joining the public health community in Denver and online for APHA 2021. With two ways to participate, the Annual Meeting is accessible to more people than ever. All attendees will have access to education, the Public Health Expo, and networking events and opportunities. Learn more about the in-person vs. virtual experience. All attendees will receive regular newsletters leading up to the Annual Meeting.
5 To-Do's to Prepare for APHA 2021
- Share your excitement about attending on Twitter or your favorite social platform. Always use #APHA2021 in your posts.
- View housing and travel information. Reserve your room with an official APHA hotel for the best rates and location.
- Check out the Online Program for a scheduled list of everything taking place at the meeting.
- Learn about APHA's accessibility services and efforts to make the meeting available to the widest audience possible.
- If you're presenting, read the resources and tips available.