Join APHA and the Clean Water for All Coalition on Sept. 28 at 3:00 p.m. ET for our free webinar – Water and Health Equity: Past, Present, & Future Opportunities for Action – as part of APHA’s 150th anniversary webinar series.
- Highlight the connection between water and health.
- Celebrate and reflect upon the progress made and current threats to the Clean Water Act in its 50th anniversary year.
- Present key strategies to advance health equity and justice on a local and national level.
- Olubukolami “Mimi” David, MPH (Moderator), Policy Analyst for Environmental Health, Center for Public Health Policy, APHA
- Nsedu Obot Witherspoon, MPH, Executive Director, Children’s Environmental Health Network
- Tanya Telfair LeBlanc, PhD, MS, Senior Health Scientist, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Crystal Tulley-Cordova, Principal Hydrologist, Navajo Nation Department of Water Resources – Water Management Branch.
- Harriet Festing, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Anthropocene Alliance