This Boston University School of Public Health 'Public Health Conversations' webinar will convene a panel of leaders in public health and healthcare to discuss their hopes for the health of the country under the new Biden administration.
Cohosted with The Milbank Quarterly.
- Elena Fuentes-Afflick, Vice Dean for Academic Affairs, UCSF School of Medicine
- Rashawn Ray, Professor of Sociology and Executive Director of the Lab for Applied Social Science Research, University of Maryland, College Park
- Paula Lantz, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs; James B. Hudak Professor of Health Policy, University of Michigan Ford School
- Lawrence Gostin, Director, O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law, Georgetown Law
- Alan Cohen (moderator), Research Professor, Questrom School of Business, and Professor of Health Law, Policy, and Management, Boston University School of Public Health
Learn more and register at https://www.bu.edu/sph/conversations/uncategorized/hopes-for-health-in-the-next-administration/.
Questions? Contact Anna McKay.