Responding to COVID-19: A Science-Based Approach
Brought to you by the American Public Health Association and the National Academy of Medicine, the COVID-19 Conversations webinar series is exploring the state of the science surrounding the current outbreak of COVID-19 in the United States and globally, with a focus on the emerging evidence on how to best mitigate its impact. Hear from trusted experts in such fields as public health, infectious disease, risk communication, and crisis standards of care.
The 21st COVID-19 Conversations webinar will provide an update on the current state of COVID-19, focusing specifically on the delta variant, implications for children under the age of 12, what the rise of this highly infectious variant means for vaccinated and unvaccinated adults and adolescents, and what it will take to move past this surge and end the pandemic.
- Esther Krofah (Moderator), FasterCures and the Milken Institute Center for Public Health
- George Rutherford, University of California, San Francisco
- Charlene Wong, Duke University School of Medicine
- Peter Hotez, Baylor College of Medicine
- Mitchell Katz, NYC Health + Hospitals
Speaker presentations will be followed by a Q&A session with the webinar audience.
Questions? Contact us.