Learn more about clinical trials and how they work.
The webinar, hosted by the Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation, will cover the Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, and Minnesota areas.
Webinar participants will:
- Hear personal stories from people who have participated in clinical trials and why they chose to participate.
- Find out how health care professionals help people participating in clinical trials.
- Join in on a 5-minute easy chair yoga exercise.
- Visit over 40 organizations in the Informational Exhibit Center to access health information, read brief stories from people who have participated in a clinical trial, visit the Health & Wellness Pavilion, and more!
- Receive a free downloadable booklet with helpful information about clinical research — available in English and Spanish
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-633-4376.