The APHL Annual Conference, a hybrid event for the public health laboratory community, brings together leaders, scientists, influencers and partners to share issues, trends and best practices driving laboratory science and public health today.
Since we last gathered in person, our community has experienced unprecedented challenges, together… and apart. We’re excited to reconnect in Cleveland – with guidelines in place to promote everyone’s health and safety — and share the experience with virtual attendees online!
- Reconnect with colleagues and friends
- Share your experiences and build your network
- Visit with 50+ industry partners and suppliers
- Learn from 40+ sessions and 100+ scientific posters
- Earn P.A.C.E.® and CPH continuing education credits
See more about the program in the Conference Highlights, or register today!
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination and booster (if eligible) and mask wearing is required at the APHL 2022 Annual Conference for all in-person attendees, vendors, staff and support personnel. Please bear this in mind before registering for this meeting.