APHA and the National Environmental Health Partnership Council are pleased to present Investing in a Robust Environmental Health System (PDF), a guide to environmental health for the next Presidential Administration.
APHA is a champion and founding partner of the National Environmental Health Partnership Council. The Council strives to support healthy people by working for healthier environments. And the Council brings together diverse stakeholders to help expand and sustain awareness, education, policies and practices related to environmental health.
The Council strives to:
- Build a collective voice in support of priority environmental health issues.
- Foster and coordinate activities to advance environmental health.
- Communicate new information and research to support better and more effective environmental health programs, practices and policies.
- Promote ways to leverage current and future resources to maximize the impact of environmental health activities.
- Generate momentum and build greater public awareness of the role that environmental health plays in sustaining and promoting human health.
Council Co-Chairs: Laura Anderko, Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments and Jack Rayburn, Trust for America's Health
Want to learn more? Please email us.
The Value of Environmental Health Services (recorded webinar)