Meet with clients, alumni, partners and new faces attending the APHA Annual Meeting. Complete an application to host a business meeting or social hour at APHA 2020. All events submitted to APHA are listed in the official program and attendees can add them to their schedules. Space is limited and reserved first-come, first-served. Complete an application (PDF) to reserve your space. Questions? Contact Donna Wright, 202-777-2477.
Application and Fees:
- Pricing is based on the date and length of your event. See the application (PDF) for more details.
- Cancellation Penalty: 50% of total. No refunds after Sept. 11.
- Organizations agree to abide by all operational policies and procedures that guide and govern APHA.
- Business meetings and social hours may not be scheduled during the Opening, Monday or Closing General Sessions or any other scientific session time slots, and must adhere to the times outlined on the application.
- Organizations may not hold independent scientific sessions at APHA's Annual Meeting.
- Requests are dependent on availability and are not guaranteed.
- APHA reserves the right to make schedule changes. Please do not publish the location of your event(s) until after Sept. 11.
- APHA will be using Zoom for all sessions.
- Organizations that apply for meeting space agree to provide APHA with a current mailing list of their members, in an Excel format, which will ONLY be used once by APHA to promote the current year's Annual Meeting.
Other opportunities to reach attendees: