APHA 2020 is Virtual
Attendee Newsletters (PDF)
- Newsletter for First-Time Attendees
- October #2: Printable badge and ribbons, sessions and events, CE info
- October #1: Helpful tips, Closing General Session speaker, message from Help Us Help Them
- September #3: Networking and engagement
- September #2: Five tips for success, Monday General Session speakers, Virtual Expo and the Million Minutes Challenge
- September #1: Learning and education, Opening General Session speakers, and the racism summit
- August #2: APHA masks, a free summit, and featured sessions and speakers
- August #1: Hooray, your first Attendee Attendee Newsletter! Let's talk APHA 2020
How to Get the Most Out of the Annual Meeting
ACCESS ON-DEMAND CONTENT ON THE Virtual Meeting Platform
VISIT TO THE VIRTUAL EXPO – Learn more about exhibiting companies in the Virtual Expo.
VOICE YOUR THOUGHTS – Join the conversation on social media by using #APHA2020 in your posts and tweets. Follow the APHA Annual Meeting on Twitter: @APHAAnnualMtg or APHA on other social media platforms. Read the Annual Meeting Blog to stay connected after the meeting.
DON'T LET THE MEETING END – Learning and networking doesn’t end when the meeting does. Attendees will have access to meeting content for an extended period after the meeting ends, so watch sessions at your pace.
Accessibility/ADA Information — APHA is committed to making the Annual Meeting accessible to the widest range of people possible.
Green Initiatives — APHA is committed to reducing the environmental impact of the Annual Meeting and finding ways to be more environmentally responsible.