Exhibit at APHA 2021 — Oct. 24-27
Exhibiting at APHA's Public Health Expo means connecting with thousands of public health professionals with an interest in your organization, products and services. The expo is the place for you to showcase your brand, show your support for public health and reach your target audience.
Why exhibit at APHA? "It's really exciting..."
Three easy ways to request a booth:
- Create a profile or sign in to the online exhibitor portal.
- View the Denver expo hall map to find the perfect booth location. Then, email a completed to Edward Shipley, APHA exhibits manager.
- Call Edward Shipley, APHA exhibits manager at 202-777-2475 to reserve the best available booth space.
Exhibiting With APHA is an Investment
You receive lots of visibility and benefits:
- Online presence and booth in the Public Health Virtual Expo.
- Two complimentary full meeting registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth (a $1862 value).
- Early-Bird Special — Sign up by Jan. 31 and receive three complimentary full meeting registrations.
- One custom link to share your virtual booth with your clients and network.
- Listing and company description in your booth profile in the virtual expo.
- A free opportunity to present during the meeting in the Industry Expert Theater.
Virtual Expo Traffic Generating Features:
- Opportunity to participate in APHA Play and meet attendees.
- Opportunity to compete in the Exhibitor Video Contest.
- Networking and conversation areas throughout the expo hall.
- Matchmaking and networking through the virtual expo connection suite.
APHA 2021 Expo Documents
Save the Date for APHA 2021 in Denver! (PDF)
Denver Interactive Floor Plan
Prospectus Cover Letter (PDF)
Booth Rules, Regulations and Standards (PDF)
Denver Exhibitor Contract (PDF) | Virtual Exhibitor Contract (PDF)
Lists of Exhibitors from 2020 (PDF)
2020 Virtual Expo Floor Plan