Meet with clients, alumni, partners and new faces attending the APHA Annual Meeting. Outside organizations may host a business meeting or social hour, in-person or virtually. All events submitted to APHA are listed in the official program and attendees can add them to their schedules. Complete an application (PDF) to reserve your space. Space is limited and reserved first-come, first-served.
Questions? Contact Natalie Koo, 202-777-2528.
Application and Fees:
- Pricing is based on the date and length of your event as well as virtual vs. in-person. See the application (PDF) for more details.
- Cancellation Penalty: 50% of total or $200, whatever is greater. No refunds after Sept. 10.
In Denver and Online:
APHA is planning an Annual Meeting giving registrants the choice of participating in person or online. We expect half of all attendees to be in Denver. Groups interested in meeting in person can book a meeting room at the Colorado Convention Center or the Hyatt Regency Denver. Space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and by size and setup requirements. If a group would like to meet virtually, APHA can provide a Zoom link for the event, or a link can be provided by the organizer.
- Organizations agree to abide by all operational policies and procedures that guide and govern APHA.
- Business meetings and social hours may not be scheduled during the Opening, Monday or Closing General Sessions or any other scientific session time slots, and must adhere to the times outlined on the application.
- Organizations may not hold independent scientific sessions at APHA's Annual Meeting.
- Requests are dependent on availability and are not guaranteed.
- APHA reserves the right to make schedule changes. Please do not publish the location of your event(s) until after Sept. 10.
Other opportunities to reach attendees: