CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY
Notice of registration cancellation must be received, in writing by APHA,
no later than Sept. 30, 2022.
No refunds will be processed after that date. Email your written cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-tax-deductible.
- Ticketed events and contributions to Help Us Help Them are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are permitted with an $100 transfer fee and written authorization from the original registrant. If the original registrant is a member, the substitute must also be a member or pay the membership fee. There are no refunds for a change in membership category.
- A $100 cancellation fee will be deducted from each Annual Meeting registration ($50 for students, discounted member categories and guests), plus a $75 fee for each Learning Institute.
- For international participants — if the cancellation is due to a visa denial, requests for refunds must be supported by official documentation. After the cancelation deadline, no refunds will be issued.
- Any mailed badges must be returned by November 28, 2022 to receive a refund and must be received before a refund can be processed. APHA and its registration management partner are NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, postage-due, misdirected badges being returned so that a refund may be completed. Mail badges to: APHA c/o Spargo, Inc., 11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112, Fairfax, VA 22030.
- There will be no refunds for digital meeting registration.