Notice of registration cancellation must be received in writing by APHA no later than Sept. 16. No refunds will be processed after that date. Email your written cancellation to email@example.com.
- Membership is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-tax-deductible.
- Ticketed events and contributions to Help Us Help Them are non-refundable.
- Substitutions (virtual or in-person) are permitted with an $80 transfer fee and written authorization from the original registrant. If the original registrant is a member, the substitute must also be a member or pay the membership fee. There are no refunds for a change in membership category.
- A $90 cancellation fee will be deducted from each Annual Meeting registration ($55 for students, discounted member categories and guests), plus a $75 fee for each Learning Institute.
- International participants — If the cancellation is due to a visa denial, requests for refunds must be supported by official documentation. After the cancelation deadline, no refunds will be issued, and your registration will be converted to virtual-only.
- If you wish to convert your in-person registration to a virtual registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. No refund will be given for switching to virtual. If registered for an in-person Learning Institute you will have the option to select a virtual Learning Institute.
- Any mailed badges must be returned before a refund can be processed. Mail badges to: APHA c/o Spargo, Inc., 11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112, Fairfax, VA 22030.
- No refunds will be provided for virtual attendees. All sessions and events are being recorded and will be available to virtual attendees.
- If you wish to convert your virtual registration to an in-person registration, please contact email@example.com. You will be required to pay the difference between the cost of a virtual registration and an in-person registration at your member category.